The Ugly Truth Podcast Oct 14, 2010

October 14, 2010

jeffrense1.jpg

Alex Jones the most dangerous man in the 'truth movement"? THINK AGAIN. For all Jones' danger as an agent of disinformation, at least he is not ready, willing and able to send armed thugs into the home of someone he disagrees with politically. Come listen to today's program as we discuss Jeff Rense's recent threats to have agents of the FBI and Department of Homeland Security visit the home of Mark Glenn, where he resides with his wife and 9 children over a personal dispute.

Jeff Rense's recent postings of Islamophobic articles of "neo-conservative" orientation on his site is another aspect of this curious story...

Please check out the brand new book detailing Israel’s deliberate attack on the USS LIBERTY here

Listen Now:

Facebook Comments:

• kosh

Oh MY GOD. Mark my prayers are with you friend.

Oct 14, 2010 at 8:29 pm
  • Gino

This sounds like a family feud that got out of hand.

It makes me wonder if Oregonians are subject to mind control or contamination of the water up there.

I was accused of breaking things while visiting my sisters place in Oregon. Of course, I denied it because it simply was not true. In response to save what little dignity I had, I emailed her a harsh and brutally honest message to her. She then forwards the letter to other relatives to gain sympathy and support. I was at the receiving end of several members of my family for speaking up for myself and telling the truth about what really happened.

It opened my eyes to the depravity of what people will do if they do not get their way. Lies, perceived threats from their point of view, and calling agencies like the FBI to further their onslaught of evil persecution. etc.

I noticed similarities in behavior here.

Truly, Mr. Rense has a personality disorder like my sister.

Both, vicious psychopaths and it is very troubling and disturbing because I have gone through their tyranny several times this year, which seems to only be getting worse these days.

Oct 14, 2010 at 8:41 pm
  • HPrice

Just listening to the podcast now. It doesn’t surprise me since I believe that this kind of thing has been Rense’s job since the beginning. I just want to make it public now that if you dig into his website hosting company you find the name “Mark Williams”. Now I don’t know if this is the same guy but there was a Mark Williams who was just apparently kicked out of the Tea Party movement (which I believe is very interesting).

But thats a side matter really, Rense’s website is designed to make people foolish or to herd people in one direction rather than another. That is its job. Read it for enough and you will see that.

And it is really fascinating that David Duke is involved in this as I have always had a sneaky feeling that David Duke is another guy who’s job it is to make people who are anti-zionist as being anti-semitic and of a neo-nazi bent. People should not put their stock in David Duke. There are people out there who do a similar job but do NOT have a background in the KKK (which of course maybe a CIA/FBI run thing earlier times).

Also Mark Dankof, you should know by now that there is no Left and Right. Please stop talking about the Conservative Right, and all that. It doesn’t make any sense any more. There is no Left … there is no Right. You should know that through Mike Piper for instance.

Remember people are not necessarily who they claim they are. There are countless numbers of “crypto-jews” who claim to be people of the highest regard, and turn out to be something much different. This may be the same with those who claim to be Christians and say all the right things (like Duke is supposed to be) but … may not be who they seem.

So shed the religious nonsense. It doesn’t help. Look at the people, their associations, their company and companies they’re associated with, and what they say. All these things will tell you more than their religious affiliation.

But anyway, I’m happy that Rense is finally showing his true colours. Something some of us including WingTV, and Daryl Bradford Smith have been pushing for years. If you want to know about Rense’s past check out the WingTV archives. That will tell you more about the man.

ps and Mark G … has the islamophobic nonsense really hit such a high that people’s house are being burnt down, or windows being shot at??? I’ve not seen anything to show that. Please Mark … your language is going too far. I understand your (overuse in my mind) of allegory but what you are saying is probably not true. Take a leaf out of Mike Piper’s book. What you say is just a touch too close to fear-mongering. Please don’t fall into the Alex Jones way of doing things. I know we should stop being so nice about things but the truth is a very very important thing to hold. Don’t let them show you as a fearmonger even though it might not be your intent. Thanks.

HPrice, Christchurch, NZ

ps its easy to see Rense.com for what it is. Just look at who Rense’s columnists are: Devvy Kidd, the truly awful Frosty Wooldridge … Karl Schwartz … Webster Tarpley … the list goes and on. Its incredibly obvious if you open your eyes.

pps and beware of Presstv.ir … it has the feeling Tass had in the old days. Things may not be what they seem :)

Note from me–MG–in answer to your question the answer is a definitive YES–the homes, businesses and places of worship of Muslims in America are attacked DAILY. I suggest you sign up for email updates from CAIR and you will see for yourself.

As far as the rest, I don’t think David Duke has ulterior motives, nor do I think for a moment that he is an “operative’ of any sort. The fact that he — with the best of intentions, found himself in the middle of this is unfortunate but it has not changed my opinion of him in the least.

Oct 14, 2010 at 10:11 pm
  • Joe Cortina

I just listened to this podcast between Mark G. and Mark D. regarding the rancid conduct of Jeff Rense. After hearing the subsequect dissertation by Mark Dankof - it only reinforced my existing convictions that Dankof is a master of articulation and clarity in a manner unsurpassed by virtually every writer/speaker/ journalist I have known. Making seemingly complex situations crystal clear IS a special skill and nobody does it better than Mark D.

Being a close personal friend of Mark G’s - I thought that I knew ALL of the angles and ramifications of the Rense incident in absolute depth and perception. I learned a few new angles after listening to Dankof. I recommend every American patriot who has ever been involved or even considered being involved in taking back our country from ther clutches of the Jews ( notice I did NOT say ZIONISTS) - to follow this specific matter to the very end. Listen to Mark Dankof here - at least twice. POWERFUL stuff.

You see - I was also once a contributing journalist to the Jeff Rense site - till he apparantly felt I had come too close to exposing one of his greedy evil Jew friends - so he decided - or perhaps had the decision made for him - to let me know that the truths that I had attempted to bring to light about this unsavory gangster type - would never see light of truth on his site.

You see - Jeff is owned and controlled by the Jews. He knows this and the Jews know this - and now the Jews who control him also know that I know this. It puts them in a very uncomfortable position. The proofs are already disbursed to too many ’safe house ‘ locations to ever be compromised - and now really out of my control. Hopefully they will never have to be made public.

This is NOT really about ‘Zionists’ - it IS ALL ABOUT JEWS! It ALWAYS has been.

I believe that Jeff is potentially a very strong asset for the moral and decent and patriotic side of this struggle with the Jews. I would encourage every reader who knows me and my dedication to truth will consider contacting Jeff - in a civil manner - and try to convince him to break free from his Jew handlers and join our band of brothers free from the baggage these ‘non-Zionist’ Jews have put arpound his neck.

I say this in all sincereity - despite the way he treated me and my friend Mark Glenn and the dangers under which he placed other good acquaintences by promoting putrid Godless filth like Devvy Kidd - Frosty Woldridge and other such Jew apologist racist war- mongering child murder encouraging biggots.

I would like to once again be a part of his journalistic contribution to TRUTH - WISDOM - and HONOR - to free my country - when he wisely decides to lose those Kosher Nostra ‘Jew friends’ and those rancid evil writers he has been pandering to - for the purpose of pleasing his ’self-chosenite’ colleagues.

JUST DO IT JEFF - and it will all be right and good again! PLEASE!

Joe Cortina http;//mynameisjoecortina@wordpress.com

Oct 14, 2010 at 10:30 pm
  • Baba from Wisconsin

Note to HPrice, from Christchurch, NZ How are things in New Zealand compared to the USA, in terms of what we are discussing? We were there recently, it seemed very nice. Please chip in with your thoughts.

Oct 14, 2010 at 11:31 pm
  • RickB

Does Jeff Rense blow is patriot cover with this move? Geeze I sure hope so.

I agree with Hprice on Mark Dankof referring “the conservative right.” It’s laughable. Aren’t those all those idiots in the zionist tea party? Oh, maybe they’re the Ron Paul conservatives that are afraid to mention zionists and let them hijack their patriot movement for fear to speak.

That “conservative right” has only one issue: abortion. Everything else is OK: lean and mean, every-man-for-himself social programs, destroying the middle class and transferring jobs overseas, good old cow towing to power elitists [if it’s good enough for my boss (he’s a Krishun like GW), it’s good enough for me, screw those unions]. Yeah, I love that “conservative right.”

Oct 15, 2010 at 1:16 am
  • Druid

Truth needs to be known and revealed publicly for all to see. And when faced with the truth, we can either follow it or reject it.

JESUS CHRIST said we can’t follow two masters: either we serve Mammon or we serve God.

Jeff Rense: you have to choose, you can’t follow both God AND Mammon.

Rense has to choose between fighting the real threat to humanity - that is Zionists/Judaism - OR keep on promoting/propagating/perpetuating nonsensical muslim-bashing, and thus keep on doing the bidding of the Zionists…

Oct 15, 2010 at 5:51 am
  • Concrete man

The most dangerous man in tawk radio is not Alex Jone$ or Jeff Ren$e but Mark Glenn — he is taking on the Scribes and the Pharisees in the Truth Movement!

Oct 15, 2010 at 8:45 am
  • Vickie Jacobs

Mark, First my heart goes out to you and your family. Yes, Jeff Rense is talking out of both sides of his mouth: James 1:8; “A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” He also is a scorpion and scorpions are dangerous spys. What is he doing? Causing cancer in the thinking of weak(sit in church asleep) minds. It opens up a bottomless pit: Rev. 9:2,3; “And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. (3) And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.” (also Ezekiel 38:9 and Joel 2:2). When Ruby Ridge happened the church should of woke up. When other events were brought to the church’s attention they still remained asleep. When the church realizes they have been lied to about the nation of Israel they may get a visit from the FBI and Homeland Security. Because they remained asleep the wolf will have them all pinned in. God have mercy on the mulitude when that happens. Joel 3:14; “Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord (tribulation)is near in the valley of decision.” Mark, you have been the greatest of watchmen. Isaiah 62:6; ” I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence.” I just feel so sad the church never woke up to all these warnings. I know other watchmen are out there pounding the warnings. www.watchmenweekly.com plus many others. Wake up!

Oct 15, 2010 at 11:27 am
  • koshM

another weird story related http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/media/alternative_news/news.php?q=1286991362

Oct 15, 2010 at 11:30 am
  • ROLF

Thank you for talking about the Rense-issue on your blog. It gave me a better understanding of the facts. Although I do not doubt your version for one second but it still remains surprising to me. Especially in the light of the fact of him publishing Br. Nathanael, David Duke, Makow and many others… This makes me to come to the following conclusion: As we now even see poor Jeff being used(?) as a propaganda outlet for the psychological preparation for this war : We will soon see a very big „anti-islamic“ conflict developing in the Middle East. The reasons for this war could be multiple: further pushing towards a police state, economical reasons, a momentum for intensifing the promoting a NWO and… But the main purpose is probably the plan to finish the colonization oft Palestine. (And where else should Emmanuel, Summers, Axelrod, Bernanke, Feinstein or Geithner and the rest of the tribe go when it gets hot?) So I think we will soon be facing a second Nakba : The Nazis called it the „Endlösung“. You are right, it has become very, very serious (and dangerous) and the luxury of tolerating this kind of anti-islamic war-mongering (because this is what it boils down to) is not any longer possible. So I agree fully with you. Christians and Muslims are in reality brothers in faith and the common enemy and danger is talmudism and its irrational satanic realization of a national beast of no beauty at all. Have a peaceful week-end and God bless You! Rolf

Oct 15, 2010 at 5:19 pm
  • Concrete man

Yes, I agree with Joen– Mark Dankoff is an amazingly articulate speaker. I am a teacher and I don’t have one tenth of his articulacy. That aside, what he had to say was right on the money, hit the nail on his head.

Just to support his thesis, Michael Collins Piper’s book The Judas Goats explains the penetration of truth movements by traitors.

I originally came from the Green Left (now considered myself reformed) but a few years ago discovered the Greens had been taken over by Zionists! Oi vey. I also recall debates among the few of us ex Greens that understood that the main issue was overcoming Zionist control of political movements. In the meantime, most Green theoreticians ignore the gorilla in the living room and carry on as if we can have “environmental sustainability” if we organize a movement. Hilarioius.

Just the other day a teacher I know wrote a book on the topic, but I harshly criticized him because for years I had politely and not so politely tried to make him aware of the Zionist/JEW power issue. He had steadfastly ignored me. But then suddenly wanted me to read his stupid book!

As Fred Tobin says, don’t blame the Jews, blame the dumb Goyim for letting it happen. I believe Douglas Reed has something about that as well in his monumentally important book, The Controversy of Zion.

Oct 15, 2010 at 5:42 pm
  • Ang

I’m afraid I have to disagree with you on this one, which is a first. I can see the situation from both sides. Jeff Rense sees himself as an old school journalist and as such he deeply believes that it is not for him to validate or invalidate news events, it is only his job to report that news and leave it up to the reader to decide what to think of it.

Although your concerns are perfectly understandable and you absolutely should express your position and feelings to him, objectively speaking, it is not hard to understand that he would see you saying that you were going to speak out against him, as a threat; not only to his ability to earn an income doing what he’s done for many years, but also to his physical person.

He’s not a young man any more, like you are, he is getting well up there in age. I think he lives in a certain amount of fear, and who doesn’t? His fear is more pronounced because he exists in the public eye and he is very aware of the violence all around us. If he is afraid, whether you or I think that fear is warranted or not, then he is afraid. If you look at what happened from his perspective, you gave him an ultimatum to change the very nature of his deepest beliefs and values, and clearly, he can’t do that. Nor should he have to do that on the basis of what feels to him like a direct threat. Would you respond to such a thing by changing your position on anything?

The trouble that I see is not that your position has no merit, it does. Your concerns are real and your desire to see such a strong public persona such as Rense refrain from fanning the flames of hate and violence by giving web space to the very articles responsible for turning the public against Muslims is understandable. The trouble is, it is not up to you what Rense does on his own website. It is up to him to decide that. It is also fully his responsibility.

I very much doubt that you telling him that you were going to speak out against him meant in any way that you were going to point violent people his way, but he clearly doesn’t know what your intentions are. I think he is right in standing his ground because it is his to stand and not yours to take over no matter how righteous the cause that you perceive. Isn’t that exactly what you’re fighting against yourself? It is important to remember than all of us are capable of making the same mistake, believeing that we are so right and so good that we can step on people who we disagree with.

I know you did not threaten him, you were only telling him that you were to the point that would begin to include your feelings about this situation in your public discourse. Perhaps if you hadn’t said anything to him about that and just did it, there wouldn’t have been so much potential for him to perceive a threat anywhere. You were trying to be fair, not threatening, but from Jeff Rense’s perception he didn’t see it as fair and indeed, he became fearful. That his fear is strong enough to feel that he needs the protection of federal authorities says more about his level of paranoia than it says about him wanting to cause you or your family harm.

That’s how I see it.

Oct 15, 2010 at 6:51 pm
  • Druid

Laura Knight Jadczyk (”Signs of the Times”, sott.net) is not the best reference out there, but she managed to expose Jeff Rense in this 2006 podcast in a very funny way: she reads aloud one nutty email about the “End Times”, written and sent to her by Rense.

Counter-Intelligence and the 9/11 Movement - Part 2 http://www.sott.net/podcasts/listall?page=3

Oct 16, 2010 at 1:04 am
  • randall

Okay, I just have to chime in, because the whole thing is very frustrating. First, I’d to take to task the people who cite UFO posts as “kooky”, weird, or disinfo. PLEASE, you’re talking out of ignorance with a pre-conceived bias, JUST LIKE those who believe the Official 911 story, and call us “truffers”. This issue has been with us for thousands of years. There is actually about 50 times more factual evidence for the reality of this phenomena than 911. Idiots like Rivero who scoff and ridicule this issue, are only exposing the fact that they are capable of apriori denial of a mind made up- which is exactly what those who deny the reality of 911 truth do. NASA official video tapes of these craft alone should be enough for any thinking person. Just these alone are a start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbPR1yI3XSI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCPARasAQ38 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCPARasAQ38 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_APyEbBgTCE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxr-Os1k-v4 And these are just .001% of what’s out there, and I personally have been looking into it for over 40 years. That aside, I am flabbergasted concerning Jeff Rense threatening to call the Jewish Squads of Doom. I have no doubt that MG is telling the truth, and must conclude that JR has sold out. I personally take that sort thing like a death threat. Look at Edgar Steel. These Fed groups will kill you, your children or set you up at the drop of a hat. Shit, common cops are killing civilians left and right these days, without fear of consequences. Use discernment these days. Use pattern recognition skills like an intelligence dude would. LOSE the psychology of Cult Amerikanus, which is no different than the psychology of Tom Cruise and John Travolta vis a vis Scientology- it just a bigger cult, and were the official “deprogrammers.

–note from me, MG–Firstly, Mike Rivero is no ‘idiot’. He is one of the brightest minds in our ‘movement’ and just because he prefers not to deal with the UFO thing (as I don’t, given that it gets us NOWHERE in understanding and solving the REAL problem we are dealing with here, namely the madness of Jewish thinking) this does not reflect badly on him at all. In fact, those who DO make discussion of the ‘paranormal’ a disproportionate amount of the discussion are in my opinion a liability. How are we to attract ANY substantive numbers of people to our side when we throw into the mix discussions concerning bigfoot, nessie, crop circles and a bunch of other bullshit that clogs up, confuses and frustrates an otherwise productive discussion? People (like Rense) who promote this stuff are giving the mainstream media a baseball bat to beat us to death with. Let’s deal with the paranormal issue LATER after we have gotten the vampire’s fangs off our neck.

As far as your assertion that Rense has “gone over’ I think he ALWAYS WAS there in a sense. The only difference between a sapling and its big brother is time, as they are essentially the same species of tree whose differences are only temporary. In the emails I have gotten from him as of late, he has made it clear that he does not consider himself to be just a cog in the wheel, but rather the machine itself and that the rest of us are just incidental hangers on.

This being the case, the controversy he and I have had as of late he views as a mortal threat to the movement itself, being that he sees himself as the head of that movement and the tip of the spear. That he would choose to go to the enemy however in dealing with it rather than on the merits of his own argument is the lynch pin in understanding the danger he poses to all of us. He is a prime candidate for recruitment by groups such as the ADL, SPLC and every government agency imaginable in terms of turning over info on those of us (whose names, email addresses, home addresses, phone numbers, etc) he has collected over the years.

Oct 16, 2010 at 11:32 am
  • Amber

Another way we can view things is to see that Rense is not part of the Truth Movement (which is OUR mistake), but simply a media guy. We can simply “pick and choose” what he has to offer — and he really does have some good stuff that we would not normally see or know about otherwise and we can thank him for that.

He does carry, as we have come to see, two Islamophobes on his site — Devvy and Wooldridge — but what the hell — it’s a big turn off to all the other work they put out which gives us time to read more of the other stuff.

The same goes for anyone else that comes along — the moment they start oozing Islamic/Muslim hatred (the new Zionist “enemy” of the millennium for their “perpetual war” scenario) that will be the day we can “turn off” all their work and discard as simply irrelevant to anything worth doing or biding our time with.

Mr Rense, however, should apologize for those threats to Mark, and show that he really is a decent person. However, if those threats are “made good on” — which we all hope were not meant — then it all becomes another entirely different matter. At that point, Joe Cortina, as above, can start to install the solution.

It also would be very easy to start another website (should it be necessary) like Rense — without the Islamophobes — and also bring back authors that appear censored from his site — like Cortina and Roy Tov. Also, what is good for Muslims, should also be good for Jews—should it not Mr Rense?

Oct 16, 2010 at 12:32 pm
  • Noor al Haqiqa

I have just discovered your site and your information and your mighty fine voice recently but am already a dedicated listener. Rense who has been around for years, well I go there for the Dees imagery and that is about all.

As an intuitive person I listen to my inner voices… yeah another nut job here. However, something kept me from investigating his site but for once when I was researching the Talmud, oh about 3 years ago.

It sickens me to hear of things like this going on when unification is the key. So, it is for us to wonder what and who is behind Rense and this foolishness. It was Arthur Topham who sent me a note regarding your situation and a profound sense of sorrow, yet another division, when we all know unity is the necessity to succeed in our struggle for decency and justice.

All I can do is offer you moral support and post this on my fairly well attended blog. Slowly the word will get out that there is a schmuck amongst us and it will not be you.

Best of luck and please take care. Common sense and outspoken knowledge are not really the “in” thing these days, but oh they have never been more sorely needed now that we have lost so many (Mullins, Zinn, Cooper, etc) to death and assassinations over the past years.

You are most likely safer the more public a face you put forth. As Jesse Ventura said on some show the other night, “it is helpful to be high profile because then they think twice.”

Oct 16, 2010 at 4:24 pm
  • HPrice

Just needed to chime in with Randall and to clarify something. I’ll write something again about New Zealand (there won’t be a lot unfortunately about NZ) later when I have more time.

Anyway, Randall, I totally believe that something is going on re: the UFO phenomena. I lived in a place in Wales in the mid to late 70s which had a UFO flap going on, and I saw something strange in the sky over my own primary school. A primary school a few miles down the road from ours apparently had a UFO LAND there, and a number of school kids saw it, and all drew pictures of the SAME THING. What makes the particularly interesting is that one of the school teachers actually separated them and made them draw what they saw before they could contaminate each other’s evidence. It turns out that much later on the same school teacher admitted to seeing it land on the school grounds. A book entitled The Welsh Triangle was written about these and many more very strange events.

Now whether or not this was something from another world or not is unknown. It may have been a miliary test craft, it may have been some sort of psyop or indeed an alien spacecraft. People who look at the UFO topic from afar think that its all just aliens and flying saucers but dig deeper and you uncover a world of strangeness you never knew existed. Its not something that can be broached just in a few sentences on a blog.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I believe that Rense’s site deliberately posts important stories, but also stories that “normal” people will see and think “urghh he talks about UFOs as well”. I believe that Rense, and his site is a deliberate strawman, and it covers several areas. If you are interested in anti-zionism and visit the site, you’ll be tarnished with the anti-semitic brush (since he posts people like David Duke for instance, who of course is now tarnished with the KKK brush). If you’re interested in conspiracy theory, you’ll be tarnished with the UFO kook brush. It goes on and all. Rense’s site is a strawman catchall as it were. A one stop strawman shop.

Strawmen and brushes … it all comes down to strawmen and brushes lol. Hope that makes my ideas about Rense and UFOs etc a bit more clear (??).

[Oh and Daryl Bradford Smith knocked Rense years ago about his affiliation with Alex Jones, and the whole UFO thing. And he was right in a sense about the UFO thing. He just doesn’t believe, in his cranky way, that UFOs don’t exist. They do … flying saucers however are another thing entirely … hehe]

[Oh and thanks for the CAIR reference Mark. Hope I didn’t sound too harsh. I feel one has to be very careful in how one puts things. For instance, the Dancing Israelis (tm, Israel, 2001) never actually acknowledged they were Mossad agents. They only said (according to what I’ve seen and heard) that they were there to “document the event” as you’ve talked about. We all know that they probably were Mossad … but … they never actually said it. You have to be truthful to the point of agony if you want to fight these people and keep the highest moral ground possible. Truth is a very important weapon, and “not-quite-the-truth” is another very important weapon the baddies can hit us with with great force. But anyway thanks and keep up the good work.]

Oct 16, 2010 at 6:08 pm
  • Concrete man

To Ang: How on Earth does someone “threatening” to write an opinion piece constitute anything but a first amendment right? Why in the hell should Mark Glenn have to get the permission of Jeff Rense about what he is going to write an article about? Rense is not his editor, although he has had him on his show before. You are twisting this into defending Rense’s right to contact the Zionist Secret Police to protect himself since he “clearly doesn’t know what” Mark’s “intentions are”. Hard to believe given their long association and the many phone conversations they have had. Cockamamie nonsense if you ask me.

Just the other day Rense interviewed David Duke and Duke documented the INHERENT EVIL of the Jewish Religion, right there on Rense’s show. Rense had to agree. But 99 percent of the time Rense is on and on about how JUDAISM AND ZIOINISM ARE TOTALLY UNCONNECTED. I have heard him say this repeatedly.

Funny old world.

Oct 16, 2010 at 6:32 pm
  • Druid

Please help us spread the news about this on the world wide web. This is already making waves, but it should become a tsunami! Personally, I don’t think Rense is really going to call the FBI and Homeland Security on Mark, I guess he probably wanted to scare Mark. But if he does, then we all have the duty to spread the news about it, folks!! We’re not attacking Rense, by promoting muslim-bashing articles, HE is sabotaging his own credibility all by himself and - most sad of all - he is obfuscating the entire “truth movement” with his sensless muslim-bashing. He is thus allowing himself to be used as an instrument by the Zionists purveyers of hate. And thus he is helping their campaign for war against Islam and - above all else - against IRAN… Sadly, I can see a similar trend in Europe, where almost all nationalists are getting angry at multi-culturalism and African/Middle-Eastern immigration. This whole multiculturalism issue has some appeal for many so-called “patriots”, and Rense uis trying to appeal to this hateful pseudo-nationalistic trend. David Duke is very much involved in this racial nationalist trend that is opposing both zionism AND muslim immigration (as any other immigration), so I can understand why Duke would be siding with Rense on this issue. This is a big waste of time and a huge distraction. Rense is very very close to supporting Geert Wilders’s hateful campaign against Islam and minarets throughout Europe. This must be denounced vehemently. Rense has done many good things, but he adds poison in the mix. As Mark said on this podcast (I’m paraphrasing), if you’re a cook and you put arsenic in your meal, this is not simply a question of “my favorite spice is not your favorite”, this is no less than a question of life and death!!

–note from me, MG–No, Rense does not and DID not I believe intend to contact Los Federales, but this does not matter. If someone says “Give me what I want or I’ll rape your wife and children and kill all of you” but did not mean it, it doesn’t matter. What he is demonstrating is that he is inherently unstable and as such is subject to all sorts of outside pressures, where he can be induced into doing things that are dangerous to all of us.

Oct 16, 2010 at 7:32 pm
  • Concrete man

FBI agent John Cole: He knows personally of 250 counter intelligence investigations into Israeli spying that went nowhere! Regarding letting Jonathan Pollard go in exchange for freezing illegal settlements. Most investigations never get prosecuted. You can’t negotiate with EVIL!

Oct 16, 2010 at 9:54 pm
  • Brad

Anyone who spreads Jew Propaganda is a SHILL:

1. UFO’s/Aliens = Jeff Rense + Larry King + Jew Mass Media + Hollywood + Sci-Fi Channel + History Channel + a few Fake Astro(nots)

2. David Duke to this very day says that 9/11 was done by Arabs and Planes destroyed the WTC.

Oct 16, 2010 at 11:46 pm
  • ICE T

this is very sad, there has to be balance when you are reporting stories. Jeff has many contributors to his webpage with many differing views. Overall he is fair and balanced with his articles, there are negative stories about Muslims but also there many articles about Zionists and their strangle hold on humanity. If Jeff only prints articles about zionists, ignoring Muslims, than it will be vary easy to call him anti-semitic and bring all sort of charge against him. Jeff is no islamaphobe please patch things up and move along.

Note from me, MG–look, being a soldier on the battlefield means putting yourself at risk, and in our case, that means being called “anti-Semites.’–BIG DEAL. STICKS AND STONES.

If Rense’s defense is that he runs anti-Islamic articles (which by his OWN ADMISSION he knows to be lies) in order to avoid the charge of being ‘anti-Semitic’ than what else is he going to do to avoid that charge? I say ‘wear it as a badge of honor’ and do not compromise the truth. If you know something is true, then say it. If you know something is a lie, than don’t. As far as ‘patching things up’–there is no such thing with someone who would be willing to ‘turn me in’ to the very people responsible for the massacres at Ruby Ridge or Waco.

Oct 17, 2010 at 2:57 am
  • Druid

Rense is sinking so low… This “man” has proven he could betray all of us if he can betray Mark or any one of us.

But this is not a man, this is a coward. He couldn’t stand up in the face of evil, he can’t stand up to his own evil, antisocial, revengeful tendencies. He is morally under-developped and will go as far as using mafia-style methods of intimidation in order to get what he wants. And he still blames YOU for “hurting his feelings”…

Cowardice and moral bankrupcy can be very dangerous, especially when it comes from peolpe who are on our side. Evil manifests itself not only on the side of our enemies, it manifests itself in our own moral failings, our own evil side (destructive,fearful,egoistic), which some people — the psychopaths, the pathological, the morally under-developped — can’t keep under control…

Oct 17, 2010 at 3:28 am
  • Druid

Lobaczewski writes, in his book Politicl Ponerology, about different types of psychopathy. Here’s what he has to say about SCHIZOIDAL PSYCHOPATHY:

“[Schizoids] are hypersensitive and distrustful, while, at the same time, pay little attention to the feelings of others. They tend to assume extreme positions, and are eager to retaliate for minor offenses. Sometimes they are eccentric and odd. Their poor sense of psychological situation and reality leads them to superimpose erroneous, pejorative interpretations upon other people’s intentions. They easily become involved in activities which are ostensibly moral, but which actually inflict damage upon themselves and others. Their impoverished psychological worldview makes them typically pessimistic regarding human nature.” (Lobaczewski, 123-4) http://www.ponerology.com/psychopaths_3.html

Oct 17, 2010 at 4:52 am
  • D Costa

Mark Glenn and Mark Dankof,

This was another excellent radio program. As both of you said Jeff Rense [and some others] are a danger to the entire truth movement which we all care about and he seems to be a vicious person–a threat not only to Mark and his wife but to his 9 children. This is totally unacceptable. I am so glad that I had nothing to do with him other than going to his site few times from David Duke’s website which I frequently go to not only to read interesting articles and see various truths he tells via his videos but to support him–because I like David Duke for his courage for standing against our only enemy: Zionist Israel and Jews who support it.

“Rense has to choose between fighting the real threat to humanity - that is Zionists/Judaism - OR keep on promoting/propagating/perpetuating nonsensical muslim-bashing, and thus keep on doing the bidding of the Zionists.”–Druid Well said Druid.

“That hate is also bankrupting us both financially and psychologically.”

“Zionist Jews deployed terror and intimidation to occupy Muslim lands long before Harry Truman was induced in 1948 to recognize an extremist enclave as a legitimate nation state. Disputes over land remain at the heart of the expansionist agenda for Greater Israel.”–Jeff Gates writes in his article “Hatemongers among us”.

“Why would Iraq attack America or use nuclear weapons against us?” Zelikow asked an audience at the University of Virginia in September 2002. In a rare moment of candour, Zelikow proceeded to explain that the real reason for preemptive war against Iraq was “the threat against Israel.”

“Given the fatal career implications of broaching such a taboo subject, not to mention Rupert Murdoch’s well-known devotion to the State of Israel, it’s hardly surprising that the Fox presenter didn’t probe too deeply into who Philip Zelikow might have been covering for.”–Maidhc O’Cathail writes in the same clear fashion in another article. He and [We] know what happened to Helen Thomas and Joe Sobran. There is a little known story about a black college professor [Tony Martin] whose career was destroyed by the Jews because he wrote about the Jew owned and operated black slave trade in America.

Dawoodi Morkas was right when he posted his comment: “Jews get away with everything in this world.”

But they wont get away with anything in the spiritual world. How did 2% of the population hijack a nation like America? They did it by creating division among groups of people [blacks and whites, Christians and Muslims] and through various other deceptive ways. For instanse see what Sherwood Ross and Gordon Duff are doing [in a concerted effort] to Dr David Duke aimed at smearing him to destroy his political future because he is one of the few white politicians who can and will stand up to Israel and Zionist Jews who have destroyed America and the world. Do you know that the black slave trade in America was owned and operated by the Jews and that 48% of Jewish households owned slaves while only 2% of whites owned them–and nobody even knows this truth. Do you See Dr David Duke exposes these truths about Jews and they hate him for that. His latest video is about how Jewish rabbis are encouraging Jewish women [even married women]to have sex with Gentiles if it is beneficial to Jews. [DavidDuke.com]

Despite all the achievements Dr David Duke has made Jews want to continue to tie him to the remote past. Every opportunity they get the mainstream media does it and [David Duke has been very honest about his past unlike many others who tend to get defensive when challenged.] “Truthteller” rather the truth polluter Gordon Duff has done the same just like those deceitful men and women in the mainstream media.

We need to challenge this “truthteller” rather the truth polluter not only by questioning the validity of his writings when the truth he writes is mixed with half truths and baloney but also by asking him to tell us the things he did when he was Dr David Duke’s age when David was a Klansman. In fact David Duke promoted Non-Violence in the organization.

Let us dig into Gordon Duff’s past and tie him down to his past skeletons too.

We need people of the calibre of Philip Giraldi, Jeff Gates, Alan Sabrosky, David Duke, Mark Dankof, Mark Glenn to start a website for soldiers, veterans and other people that can give competition to Gordon Duff’s website: Veterans Today. People like Gordon Duff twists the truth to give it the spin they want and that is manipulation and deception as opposed to telling the truth as it is which is the style of Philip Giraldi, Jeff Gates, Alan Sabrosky, Maidhc O’Cathail, Mark Glenn, Mark Dankof and David Duke.

Mark Glenn referring to Jeff Rense said “I looked the other way for a long time thinking he [Jeff Rense] is doing things for the truth movement”–and I overlooked many things with Gordon Duff and the final blow was the nonsense he wrote about Jesus Christ based on “research”. Now who could have produced the material for this foolish research? Obviously people who hate Jesus. It is phony research like phony intelligence which got us into illegal wars–from the same group of enemies.

Jews get away with crime because of Jewish owned mainstream media and other Jewish owned outlets like Veterans Today. Let us hold them all to the same standards as they hold others to. Let us not allow them to get away and continue to destroy other people by continuously focusing on the past without giving them credit to any of their subsequent achievements.

Gordon Duff’s “truth” is truth mixed with half truths and baloney which leads to utter confusion. He wants to give something to every group to keep them pacified–to continue to be in the business of money making. It took time for me to get tired of Gordon Duff because I was impressed with him for a long time for speking against Israel.

The latest thing was what he did to David Duke and how he planned it so well so that Sherwood Ross’s article on CIA/KKK and his video on David Duke criticizing Schumer appeared together on his blog. This shows how devious, vicious and manipulative this man truly is and how hateful he and Sherwood Ross could be of any bright and educated Gentile who has great potential to lead this country. David has worked so hard for so many years and these criminals want to keep him tied down to his past for ever–inorder to prevent him from building a successful life for himself and his two daughters.

God bless Mark Glenn and his family!

Oct 17, 2010 at 10:44 am
  • Steve

Jews demonstrate abysmal ignorance and crass stupidity every time they accuse the SEMITE Arab culture of “anti-Semitism”.

Millions of US Vets are sick and God Damned tired of honest hard working Americans being slandered as “anti-Semite terrorists!”and I’m just one of them.

I am not “anti-Semite”. I an Anti-Asshole.

If Anti-Christ Zionist Khazars (fake Jews) want people to stop being “anti-them”, they need to stop being Assholes. It’s that simple.

If Israel’s overindulged Godless elements built a racist Apartheid wall (that’s not even part of Israel’s rogue “borders”, bulldozed my home, murdered my family, raped my children, stole their body parts, killed my trees, violated sacred Hallowed Grounds of my ancestors - and lied about it - -pretending to be”poor victimized Jews” - and slandered me as a “terrorist” - Trust me, I would be a TRUE Terrorist to be reckoned with and with a Great Resolve.

One of Zionist’s most repulsive lies which merits universal disgust is the non stop “anti-Semitism” whining from fake Semites who try to censor their sub-human atrocities against the Arab culture’s TRUE SEMITES. Zionist Khazars have no Mid East roots whatsoever, their hopelessly corrupted hierarchy knows it, “Israel’s” hopelessly programmed and bigoted populace is finally being confronted with this historical truth and the civilized world grows more dangerously fed up with their temper tantrum lies every day.

Jeff Rense of all people should know better than to sponsor any Zionist propaganda spewing bigoted lies about “Muslim Terrorists! Blah! Blah! Blah!”. I gave JR credit for more intelligence than that.

Who’s next? Christians? Blacks? Whites? Native Americans? Asians? Babies? Or anyone with long hair and leisure suits?

It’s always the same old sour grapes from Israel, sucking $Billions of dollars of US “foreign aid” , endless invasions, amoral land thefts of Mid east territories, resource thefts, deliberately poisoning drinking water, torture, rape and murder of their Men, Women, Children, stealing their body parts and organs to peddle (often at gunpoint), bulldozing homes (often with the victims still inside), bombing schools, shooting at young children - and Israel ALWAYS pretends to be “the poor Jewish victim”.

Israel’s fake Jews are THE most dangerous liability to honest, pious Jewish people, they are a threat to Planet Earth and with access to enough stolen technology they would be a threat to the Galactic Sector.

Israel’s “by ways of deception” Mossad operates through lies, theft, sleazy blackmail, extortion, bribery, threatening families, Irrational “rationalizations”, etc. Even stalking after innocent Children is not beyond them. Their bestial demonic ilk will do anything to acquire ill begotten means.

(Revelation Chapter 2:9 ) “I know your works, tribulation, and property (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan”.

(Isaiah 5:20) “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”

(Book Of John) ” Ye do the deeds of your father (the devil). If God were your father. ye would love me; for I proceed forth and came from God: neither came I of myself, but He sent me.” ” Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie - he speaketh of his own; ( the Zionist Jews ?) for he is a liar, and the father of it”

(Ephesians 6:12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

normally I do not like to quote Scripture but many of them eerily describes Zionism’s “anti-Christ” cult with impeccable accuracy.

(Talmud Quotes) Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use subterfuge (lies) to circumvent a Gentile.

Gittin 57a. Jesus is in hell, being boiled in “hot excrement.”

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

What kind of a “god” would condone that or their charlatan and murderous state of Israel? “God’s chosen people”? Sounds more like the synagogue of satan, doesn’t it?

Every year at US airports, Millions of innocent American men, women and children are harassed, strip searched, groped, fondled, degraded and God knows how many $Millions worth of personal property/heirlooms are stolen from them by Zionist’s TSA punks. And yet, Millions of Cargo Containers enter US Ports annually with no inspections or “strip search” whatsoever. WTF?

It should be clear by now that this hostile “Bolshevik” element is trying to make “Palestinians” out of all of us.

Now would be a good time for Americans to wake the hell up.

If you’re reading this Mr. Rense, you might want to consider what kind of element has compromised your dignity. Consider this revealing quote from ~ Marcus Eli Ravage, Century Magazine, February 1926.: “You have not begun to appreciate the depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom of not merely the latest Great War, but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it. Who knows what great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you alone.”

Love, honor and respect for you, Mark Glenn, Phil Tourney, Mark Dankof, Nashid Abdul Khaaliq, and to all courageous warriors of conscience. I love America more than my life. It breaks my heart that it might become necessary for us to expatriate from this perverted Hamlet in order to live like Americans elsewhere.

Mr. Rense, who are you?

Oct 17, 2010 at 5:07 pm
  • Mark

well it doesn’t seem right for rense to sic the secret police on you, but then I don’t know what was said in those muslim chat rooms that caused him to feel threatened. In any case it would seem that Rense has his own website and so what if he puts stuff on there that you don’t approve of. Do you think you’re the only one who can tell BS from truth? Probably most readers of Rense’s site are quite capable of making up their own minds about what is crap and no doubt would have come to the same conclusion you did.

What we don’t need is more Israeli style censorship. In fact I don’t know how you can criticize Israel in one breath if your going to adopt the same tactics in the next. I think you’ve done some good interviews and brought out some good info. You should stick to that. Jeff Rense doesn’t have to submit his list of articles to you for your approval and you don’t have to submit yours to him. That’s how its supposed to work.

–note from me, MG–What took place is that Rense was contacted and told that a boycott campaign was going to be organized against him for his Islamophobic material. Perfectly legal, perfectly proper way for people to exercise THEIR freedom of speech. In fact, I get it ALL THE TIME concerning things I write and say and I don’t run off crying and threatening to call the PO-lice on people just because they disagree with my point of view. And you’re right–he doesn’t have to answer to me anymore than I have to answer to him, but at the same time, I also owe it to my friends who are being harmed by his playing both sides.

What we are taught with this ‘freedom of speech’ business is that there should be no consequences for what we say. Clearly, this is not the case. You go into a court of law and lie, and you are going to be charged with perjury. You slander someone’s character deliberately with the intent of doing him harm, and you are going to be sued. You DON’T have the right to lie, and people who think that Rense is a ‘truther’ need to find out form themselves that he is not, but rather a ‘liar’, and the fact that he would resort (or threaten) to do something as lowdown as run to Janet Napolitano and Robert Meuller because someone decided to speak out against him is beyond ludicrous and if you can’t see that, well then, I don’t know what else to tell you.

I guess–using Rense’s logic, I should now be calling the FBI on YOU for disagreeing with me, right?

Oct 18, 2010 at 9:47 pm
  • CNS

I ask you this…what HARM is there in calling out ANY of the perceived lairs and asking them to JUSTIFY/PROVE their own position?

The lairs will ALWAYS expose THEMSELVES by their OWN words/actions.

WHY?? Because… THE TRUTH STANDS ON ITS OWN (an indisputable FACT)…and ONLY LIES NEED PROTECTION.

(I.G. -> Holohoax, 911, USS LIBERTY, MOON LANDING-HOAX, NSA, etc…)

TRUTH NEEDS NO PROTECTION ~ ONLY LIES DO!

Oct 19, 2010 at 9:35 pm
  • Tom in GA

I’m quickly losing respect for Mark Glenn even though he was one of my favorites. Mark’s being guilty of causing disruption in this movement. Mark seems to have a real mean streak to take, over and over again, personal conversations and expose that dirty laundry in the public because others don’t follow his own personal beliefs.

I’ve never seen an anit-islam article on rense - not saying they don’t exist - but can someone list the urls? Rense talks about Zionism every week and has an inordinate amount of anti-zionist articles - tons of it - which Mark doesn’t mention - and that’s not enough for Mark. How about giving me a count of anti-islam urls vs anti-zioinist urls.

Apparently Mark thinks he has the right to tell other people what they need to do with their own site’s content, or be told that they are ‘guilty by association’ with the mass murder or iraq’s, car bombs, white phospurus war crimes … dude, give me a break. That’s jew tactics.

Attacking phony liar Alex Jones is one thing but doing this to Rense - I guy clearly and overtly expressing anti-zionist opinions many times a week - and calling him the biggest threat, is a bad joke that I can’t laugh at anymore.

If true (and I don’t necessarily believe that), Rense’s response about DHS is obviously pathetic and out of line, but Mark has caused the whole mess by insisting final editorial rights to Rense’s content about anything he disagrees with. Even more pathetic…and causal.

There are two sides of the story and wouldn’t make any judgments unless hearing Rense’s side - especially due to Mark’s very frequent ability to make enemies, over and over again, out of former friends. But hopefuly Rense will take the high road and get on to the issues at hand.

Ironically, Mark’s action starts to sound like the jews, the people who say they’ve been victims and wronged, not once, twice, 10 times, 25 times, but more. At some point you realize that it’s not everyone else who can’t place nice, but quite obviously, the Jews who are the problem.

First it was Jim Tucker, then Stadtmiller, then, incredulously, Phil Tourney (that’s when I said, hhmmmm, something is wrong here) and now Rense and Duke.

Who’s next Mark? Dankof? There’s a clear pattern here and it is disgracefuly exposing a personal vengeance problem. Funny you had Rense snippet on at beginning, I agree with his opinion about, obviously, your public attacks.

Mark, you think its right to expose personal calls and comunications over and again? Maybe you should get a job for Amdocs. It’s not like once or twice, it’s a pttern and it hurts the movement, and if you don’t find your come-to-jesus moment to accept life that not everyone who is your friend will do and say everything according to your own political beliefs about Islam, you will become even more isolated than you are already making yourself.

You will disagree of course, but this is meant as constructive critism from somone who respects your journalistic ability and knowledge of so much of the truth hidden from us, by zionist racist jews who control our country.

What can be worse than doing this to an anti-zionist with a sizable following. Rense is right, the jewish supremecists must be laughing over our dead bodies.

Shalom

Note from me, MG–

1) The article in question appearing on Rense’s site that was the spark for all of this was entitled ’Demoting Islam’s Religious Status” written by Martel Sobieski. (You’re a smart boy and can do a google search on it yourself) It was 100% pure Zionist, neocon garbage and the very sort of stuff that was responsible for dragging America into 2 disastrous wars. Any person claiming to be part of the “truth” movement propagating this stuff might as well be propagating as well the lie that the attack on the USS LIBERTY was an “accident” and Israel is America‘s “only ally“ in the Middle East.

2) Next, I don’t have the right to tell people what they can and cannot post, but I DO have the right to express my opinion about it, which I did. Further, I have the right to let them know that if they continue spreading the enemy’s lies that only hurt what we are all trying to accomplish here, that I have the right to tell OTHERS that said site is suspect and cannot be trusted as a reliable outlet for information. You want to deny me MY right to ‘free expression”? Works both ways bubba.

3) The fact that Rense “exposes” Zionism is as much a defense as Jones’ saying he “exposes the New World Order”. You have to look at the WHOLE PICTURE, and if Rense exposes Zionism and then in the next breath is carrying their water for them and propagating their lies, then what good is he? No different from a man who works 5 days a week to provide for his family but then on the weekend he gets drunk and beats his wife and kids. And no, I don’t expect people to walk a chalk line. I have always thought that Rense’s bullshit dealing with ufo’s, Bigfoot, reptilians and all the rest was not helpful to the movement, but never said anything. Only when he was doing the enemy’s dirty work for him did I say anything, and then, only when it resulted in my good friends being harmed by it.

Let’s put it another way Tom. Let’s say that Rense runs all this anti-Zionist material, but he also runs articles talking about how Tom in Georgia is a child molester, embezzler, and all around is as crooked as a dog’s hind leg. As a result of this, people are doing things to Tom–bad things, like setting his cars on fire, throwing rocks through his windows and threatening his family. Let’s say I step in and tell Rense that it is wrong for him to do this and that he has no right to malign a good man in this way. Would you then be accusing me of all the things you are now? Of course you wouldn’t, you perfectly worthless hypocrite.

But yet, all the sudden, me standing up for MY FRIENDS and telling Rense he has no right to propagate lies about them is wrong and I am the bad guy. Yeah, makes sense to me Tom.

4) If you have any questions concerning whether or not Rense did INDEED make these threats, why not ask him? If you were HALF as smart as you presuppose yourself being, you would note with great interest that he has not made ONE mention of it on his show or otherwise. Now, if there were ‘lies’ flying around out there about you, and you had a nightly radio program where you could come out and very publicly refute them, wouldn’t you? Short of that, why not send an email to David Duke and ask him since he was the person Rense used (and in a most cowardly fashion) to pass the threat along to yours truly.

5) The situation with Jim Tucker was cut and dry–He did not like my articles because of their content–meaning the Zionist/Jewish question, something he made clear in an email to me which I will share with anyone who is interested. Furthermore, understand as well that he is universally disliked by EVERYONE at AFP. The program MCP did a few months back where he described his own run in with Tucker is just one small example of the kind of animosity he engenders in everyone.

As far as Stadtmiller, again, it was HE who cancelled the program, not us, and made it clear he did not want the LIBERTY issue being discussed in his network anymore. Furthermore, as in the case of Jim Tucker, Stadtmiller is UNIVERSALLY disliked and has a list of enemies behind him a mile long, so if you are going to use this as some kind of “proof” concerning my “contentious and contrarian” nature, you are going to have to do better than that.

As far as Phil Tourney goes, 5 minutes before I received this email I was on the phone with him, as I am several times A DAY. Despite the spat that occurred months ago (purely the result of one insane individual named Dave Stanton who harbors an obsession for Phil and has for many, many months been on a seek and destroy mission in sabotaging every friendship Phil has with anyone but himself) Phil and I are as close as we have always been, so, tough luck on that one, Tom.

6) Who is “next”? Well Tom, you have already answered that question with your email–YOU ARE, so congratulations Einstein.

7) And finally–just an historical reminder Tom–there is nothing “unusual” about making enemies in “movements” such as this. It is part and parcel of any highly-charged, highly-emotional event. Not that I would consider myself in any kind of league with them, nevertheless Jesus Christ had enemies, so I guess we better blame it all on the fact he “could not get along, y’all” with anyone. Sts Peter and Paul were inimical to each other. George Washington was always dealing with people trying to pull the rug out from under him. George Patton. I could go on literally for hours elucidating the same kinds of “patterns” with other persons in history who made enemies. It comes with the territory.

Sorry to see you go Tom, but then again, maybe not. If it is one thing I have learned about all this is that 90% of those in this thing are half-cracked and will stick a screwdriver in your back in an instant and with no justifiable reason other than they feel like doing it. The issue here is not me putting pressure on one of our “members” in the movement to pick a side and stay on it, but rather the fact that he threatened to turn me over into the hands OF OUR ENEMIES for doing so. THIS should be the thing that has you hot-n-bothered, not me. The truth is that you should be down on your knees thanking God that this little drama took place, because it was a revelation TO ALL OF US that we have a Judas in our midst, and if you are too short-sighted, small-minded or dim-witted to grasp this, then perhaps you and Jeff Rense really are made for each other.

Jewish supremacists laughing amongst themselves? You’re exactly right Tom–every time Rense runs their material and does their dirty work for them and every time a fool such as you runs to his defense for doing it.

Ciao

mg

Oct 20, 2010 at 6:39 pm
  • TMaestro

It is signals technology! Every high profile subject is certainly a subject at some level. MK Ultra, hypnosis via queue…it is the highest mind control applied technique in the truth movement used to control, divide and make subject to…the oldest trick in the book “they get you under, queue you and then use it against you to ruin you” (the silent coup)…

We are all subject to this technology and if we do not understand what is happening it can be damaging beyond repair…They ‘the controllers’ are going for the jugular. Don’t fall for it, stay the coarse and keep your mind ‘critical thinking’ working as well as your eyes open. This is not play time we are in serious mode…

Oct 24, 2010 at 1:21 pm
  • Nemo

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?” Matthew 7:3 “Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?” Matthew 7:16 “Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.” Job 4:8 Dear Mark Glenn Until today I’ve never heard of you. Ironically, I only found your articles and podcasts after reading about you on Rense.com in Henry Makow’s article about your attack on Jeff Rense (http://www.henrymakow.com/rense.html ). I then read your open letter (http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2010/10/24/open-letter-to-henry-makow-phd/ ) and wondered if you aren’t perhaps biting the hand that has FED you? (Double entendre pun intended.)

Note form me, MG–Fed? Me? If you are intimating in some way that I need Jeff Rense or that what I do is dependent upon him in some way, you are out to lunch.

As far as your double entendre pun (at least you spelled ‘entendre’ correctly) pinch yourself and check in with reality–The person who is comfortable with the feds was the guy who threatened to deploy them against yours truly.

I’m a firm believer in seeking the truth via critical thinking and as a result constantly strive to objectively evaluate the reliability and trustworthiness of all my sources for accurate and truthful news. I’ve been following Rense.com for many, many years as one of my sources for current news. Due to this serious accusation by you against Jeff Rense, and since I believe in the law of natural justice (Audi alteram partem), I decided to spend more than an hour of my valuable time to listen to your The Ugly Truth podcast (http://theuglytruth.podbean.com/2010/10/14/the-ugly-truth-podcast-oct-14-2010/ ) in order to hear your side of this incident (your attack on Jeff Rense) directly from your mouth. After listening to the entire podcast in which you presented your case (via Mark Dankof) against Jeff Rense I would like to share the following observations: Your argument against Jeff Rense seems to boil down to only two issues: 1. Your objection to content (specific linked articles – supposedly islamophobic ) on Rense.com 2. Alleged threats made by (or on behalf of) Jeff Rense to have you investigated by the FBI and/or DHS.

Mark, to assist me as well as others understand what this is all about, would you please clarify your position on the above?

My position is simple–I disagreed with Jeff Rense running articles that are nothing but lying trash and that are responsible for turning the country into the mess it is. I let him know of my disagreement in this area and he threatened to call the cops on me for it. On the first issue: Would you agree or disagree with the following statements? 1.a. Rense.com CONSTANTLY links to articles that exposes and informs readers about Zionism (among many other topics). 1.b. Rense.com OCCASIONALLY (more like “very rarely”) provides links to articles that portrays Islam (or more likely RADICAL Islam) in a negative light.

I would also like to read your answers to the following questions: 1.c. Do you or do you not believe in the First Amendment? (I’m not trying to be facetious, I’m genuinely curious.) Also, what is your definition of and opinion on property rights? 1.d. Do you think Jeff Rense has the right to CENSOR the content of your website or podcasts? (or more relevant, and vice versa, do you think that you have the right to censor the content of a website that does not belong to you, for instance Rense.com?

I do believe in the 1st Amendment, but I also believe in responsibility and accountability. You can’t claim the 1st amendment when you commit perjury and if you deliberately lie about another person’s character you can be sued, so quit using that as an excuse.

In your open letter to Makow, reference is made to “two articles” and in your lengthy response to “Tom in GA”’s comment on your podcast you only referred to a single article (for which you apparently condemned Jeff Rense). Could you please provide links to all the relevant articles on Rense.com that you disagree with ? I.e. could you please provide concrete evidence to support your position (i.e. that Jeff Rense is (paraphrasing you here) “carrying gasoline [for the Zionists] instead of buckets” and metaphorically “beating his wife and kids on the weekend”? / “negating all the good that he does?”)

As I said before, Rense DOES run anti-Zionist articles, but again, the fact that he does so does not give him free pass to run articles which he knows to be outright lies, which, by the way, are responsible for ginning up 2 disastrous wars we are fighting.

Would you perhaps venture a guess as to the percentage of articles exposing Zionism versus articles critical of radical Islam on Rense.com? (I don’t know the answer, but I’m sure it’s possible to calculate and therefore factually proving or refuting your (thus far baseless) accusations.) In my opinion Jeff Rense clearly strives to be fair and balanced and presents both sides of an issue and leaves it for the reader to decide what to believe. Read the Rense.com Disclaimer! ( http://www.rense.com/general92/DIS.htm )

I don’t know the percentage and I don’t care. An obstetrician who delivers 5 babies a day but kills 3 is still a murderer.

On the second issue: Am I getting the following sequence of events correct? Jeff Rense rightfully did not take kindly to your attempt at censorship of (or at the least trying to influence) his website, Rense.com, and according to you made this clear to you in a phone conversation. You then wrote an e-mail (or emails?) that you sent to numerous people, the content of which led to discussions about Jeff Rense on certain “Islamic chat rooms” (as you called it) that he then became aware of.

The “discussion” between me and JR was originally began as a private discussion (at Rense’s insistence) over some email exchanges that he then decided to expand by including David Duke, whom he sent out as his private attack dog. At this point, it was no longer a private affair and so I included a few friends of mine in the email exchanges Rense and I had, leading to them contacting him and them expressing THEIR disapproval with his antics. After the 4th phone call from Duke, wherein the threat to call FBI and DHS was made, I contacted Rense so that I could hear it with my own ears, which I did.

On that topic, since you chose to make this “issue” between you and Jeff Rense a public one… - Why do you not make the email(s) that you wrote (that led to the Islamic chat room discussions) public? - Why do you not provide links to the Islamic chat rooms or verbatim copies of those discussion(s)? The (ugly) truth has nothing to fear (no reason to hide anything, right?) I’m merely speculating here, but is it not reasonable to assume that what was written in those chat room discussions (provoked by YOUR email), concerned Jeff Rense to such a degree (perhaps concerned for his own safety and welfare?), that he felt it necessary to threaten you with an investigation by the FBI or DHS in order to protect himself? Yet you as well as Mark Dankof constantly stated that Jeff Rense’s “threat” was “not justified”. Also, during all these events leading up to your open letter and podcast, as well as afterwards, did Jeff Rense for that matter at any time publicly attacked you (for example spending more than an hour on his radio show or mentioned anything about the e-mail that you wrote or the discussions about him in Islamic chat rooms? Not as far as I know. I find that quite telling about his character compared to yours regarding showing respect, dignity, integrity, maturity etc. Wisely he did the appropriate thing and simply ignores you.

As I said, the person who originally “went public” with this was Jeff Rense when he involved David Duke as his go-between.

In my opinion, despite my total distaste for anything that reeks of a collective such as the Federal Government (and all their agencies such as the FBI, DHS etc.), depending on the actual content of the email that you wrote as well as chat room discussions, the so called “threat” by Jeff Rense to have you “visited” by the FBI and DHS appears prima facie totally JUSTIFIED (for example should specific threats have been made against him and his physical safety and security). However, I don’t think anybody will be able to determine whether or not the threat was justified until the content of the email and chat room discussions are made public. Until then, this entire “issue” is very much ONE-SIDED (i.e. we are only hearing what you want us to hear). I can go on and on dissecting your podcast and the ad nauseum ad hominem attacks made by you and your guest, Mark Dankof (a pastor no less who should know better!) about Jeff Rense and the unsubstantiated and slanderous accusations and insinuations but I’ve wasted enough precious time on this nonsense already, so to conclude… My sincere objective observations (since I don’t personally know any of the parties involved i.e. Jeff Rense, David Duke, Mark Glenn or Mark Dankof) and conclusions are based solely on what I’ve read in Makow’s article (http://www.henrymakow.com/rense.html ) , your open letter to Henry Makow (http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2010/10/24/open-letter-to-henry-makow-phd/ ), and heard on your podcast and read in the comments section (http://theuglytruth.podbean.com/2010/10/14/the-ugly-truth-podcast-oct-14-2010/ ) are: You, Mark Glenn, appear to be very insecure as well as immature. Your total overreaction (for real? or perhaps by design? / ulterior motives?) to a (possibly and apparently reasonable and justified) threat by Jeff Rense to have you investigated by the FBI and DHS (due to what was written in the Islamic chat rooms?) is proof enough to me of your insecurity. You apparently spend so much of your time and energy on “the movement” but at the mere mention of a visit by the FBI and/or DHS you perceive it as a threat and are absolutely terrified??? Hmmm… without a doubt very, very insecure (lack of confidence / preparedness perhaps?).

The fact that you are going to use the aforementioned totally one-sided article written by Makow tells me everything we need to know about your ability to “think critically” as you put it at the beginning of this email. As far as my “insecurity”–does all this appear like someone who as an an insecurity complex? I don’t think so. I’m not the one calling the cops on someone because they disagreed with me. Immature? I’d say that my 45 years of experience in life, and particularly given what it is a do for a living compounded by the fact that as the head of a household of 11 that I am a big boy who knows all to well how to handle responsibilities, so you can just forget that one.

The numerous and public ad hominem attacks made by you (as well as Mark Dankof) on Jeff Rense during your podcast, as well as the comments written by you, are proof enough of your immaturity. For instance your vindictive manipulation of your readers and listeners by linking Jeff Rense with Alex Jones in the description to the podcast. Referring to your readers as “bubba” or sarcastically as “Einstein” etc. etc. You are very, very much guilty of hypocrisy / double standards, making a lot of accusations against Jeff Rense that you are actually guilty of yourself (for instance that he is hiding behind “older men” i.e. David Duke but then you have Mark Dankof on for almost the entire podcast. Not that you asked for it but I’ll give it anyway… My advice, should you care, is that you practice what you preach / take your own advice! (also read and think about the Bible verses I provided) If you do not have something good to say, rather say nothing at all, and while you’re at it, get rid of your overblown pride and your ego and rather wash your brother’s feet. The result of listening to your podcast is that I do not have respect or time for you or your opinions because of your clear lack of morals and integrity. Most importantly - I question YOUR motives (as should others). The lesson that I take away from this is that Jeff Rense and all that are in the truth “movement” should choose friends more wisely. (I can’t help but wonder if Jeff Rense isn’t wondering “Et tu, Brute?”) Mark Glenn, you may be professing to share the ugly truth but you sure have embraced the ugly part. Your vitriolic podcast and open letter regarding Jeff Rense is the poisoned fruit of your labor by which I’ve identified / gotten to know you (for the first time) today. In your podcast you’ve plowed iniquity and sown wickedness. According to your own argument against Jeff Rense, I fully expect you to sooner or later attack others and cause further unnecessary division among truth seekers. However, I take comfort in knowing that you are going to reap more than the same (perhaps even the whirlwind).

Those who read this should decide for themselves… as for myself, I will keep as much distance from you, Mark Glenn, and your work (poisoned fruit and vindictive public backstabbing) as possible and will continue to support Jeff Rense, who as a scholar and a true gentleman has not written or said a negative word about you. He doesn’t need to… “Ye shall know them by their fruits.” Nemo

You are a free man (sort of, excepting your blindness to the charade you are willing taking part in) so you can do whatever you want. There have always been circuses, clowns and crowds to come and watch them, so you are no different in this regard from the millions of fools who have come and gone throughout history and participated in catastrophes by giving their blind acquiescence. “Attack” others? This started out as a correspondence between me and Jeff Rense which he widened to include others and then the federal government. That alone should make it crystal clear to you that he is a shyster and a fraud. But then again, as I said, their will always be circuses, clowns and crowds. It is obvious that you are nothing more than a preachy, mouthy, wordy spectator who sees something messianic in your Supreme Leader Jeff Rense that prevents you from thinking as critically as you claim and for that, I pity you.

Oct 24, 2010 at 9:06 pm
  • Joe Rizoli

First of all, I listen to quite a few pod casters in my travels. I enjoy Mark Glen even though I think he seems like he is the poster child for Islam. As to this debate. I agree with “Tom”. Actually after reading his comments I thought I wrote it heheheheh.

Personally, I think man to man Rense should have talked all this out with Mark. As to Rense’s web site, Mark mind your business. Who farted and made you the king? Who the hell are you Mark to say YOU’RE going to get people to boycott Renses web site? Geee does this all sound familiar? Sort of like the Jews way of doing bushiness. GROW UP. And If Rense said that to you then HE should grow up. I have had dealings with Mark through emails, I am not impressed, he seems to make enemy’s pretty quickly. HE basically threatened me with “exposure” on his podcast which is pretty funny considering I have no idea what he’d expose about me. I could have cared less what the hell he said about me. For all I care he could post all my emails to him. Mark seems pretty insecure and needs to grow up. He makes mountains out of mole hills and seems to try to get others of his “circle of friends” to side with him. Real friends don’t hi-five hand slap you, they can at times slap your hands.

This debacle with Rense is a waste of time and maybe BOTH of you should grow up. If Rense said to me he’d call the FBI I would have laughed it off, you Mark, take it as a death threat. Does Rense have the power over the FBI through a phone call? I don’t think so. He’d probably be on hold for a real long time while they laughed at him.

You both are very talented people. Do what you do and as the Bible says “have your say in your heart” Stop this crap and stop wasting our time with this foolishness. Get back to exposing the Jews and we will all be happy. Cripes, the ADL, and the Jews must be having a field day with this tit for tat crap.

Joe

Note from me, MG–Joe, despite the fact it is not (yet) known to the readers of this post, nevertheless you and I both know that your little commentary here is based upon your own personal embarrassment in the aftermath of you having sent out several anti-Islamic screeds to your list which I politely corrected you on for all the factual errors they contained. And if in fact I am a ’poster boy” for Islam as you put it, than you are the poster boy for the average red-neck American who believes whatever is shoved down his throat by the Jews that seems to complement his own racial/religious prejudices.

How’s that Joe? hehehehe

Next, as far as me “minding my own business”. Well, I guess the same could be said for you Joe and what you do up there in Massachusetts with all your political business. Mind your own business Joe. After all, as you put it, who shit his pants and made YOU king?

Next, as to what took place between me and Rense. Who says I CAN’T organize boycotts of people I consider to be disinfo agents Joe? Do the Rizzoli brothers not do such things up there in their neck of the woods in waging their private political/cultural wars? Is this something you would be opposed to doing in principle?

Of course it isn’t. If Jeff Rense were running articles bashing Joe Rizzoli and I stepped in and defended you, going so far as to say I would organize people to boycott Rense’s site for doing so, you’d be as happy as a pig in shit and you know it you hypocrite.

What this boils down to, again, is the fact that you embarrassed yourself by sending to me and others a bunch of anti-Islamic screeds that might as well (or perhaps DID) come right off of some Jewish supremacist website as well as the fact that–as you have made clear to me in SEVERAL emails–you do not like Muslims and I publicly challenged you on it.

No, what this is really all about Joe is what we call “payback, baby”. BOO HOO HOO…MG EMBARASSED ME AND NOW’S MY OPPORTUNITY TO GET A LITTLE PAYBACK. Just admit it because it’s as plain as day.

Now, as far as my decision in dealing with Jeff Rense’s threats–I knew full well he had no plans of calling either the FBI or DHS on me. That was not the point. The point was that WE HAVE A RAT IN OUR MIDST WHO NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED and if this fact has escaped your attention, well then I don’t know what else to tell you because it is a no-brainer. A “man” who engages in this sort of behavior within our ‘movement’ is not someone who should be leading the troops. Not only does it show his double-mindedness, but this is exactly the kind of character/personality flaws that the enemy looks for in exploiting things for his own benefit. Again, if this needs explanation to you, then I don’t know what to say.

As far as the ADL and other Jewish groups having a “field day” as you put it, you are right Joe. Every time Joe Rizzoli passes around a bunch of anti-Islamic screeds that succeed only in carrying the Jews’ water for them in propagandizing Americans into fighting their wars for them, they have a field day. Every time Rense runs a bunch of nonsense about how “Islam is this” and “Islam is that” coming right out of the pages of NeoCon Central and no one from within our ‘movement’ opposes him for doing it, they have a field day.

And every time people such as you dive on an opportunity to get even over a personal slight by posting yet another of your brainless commentaries when you ought to just man up, do a little research for yourself and find out that the garbage you were peddling was factually wrong, they have a field day.

So tell you what Joe, let’s not give them any more field days, what d’ya say?

HEHEHEHE

mg

Oct 30, 2010 at 2:00 am
  • Age of Wolf

So Jeff Rense is a “shill”. Because he’s “anti-Moslem”, of all things. And David Duke is also a shill, while we’re at it. Only Mark Glenn and those who agree with him are the “real thing”, needless to say.

–MG–Jeff Rense runs anti-Islamic articles for one simple reason–so that he can stay off the ADL/SPLC list, which up to this point has worked, so in this regard he is no different than Alex Jones who thinks he is being clever by only discussing certain items that he thinks will not get him into trouble.

I am 100% in favor of the Palestinians in their own land, but I don’t want to see ANY Jews and non-whites, Moslem or otherwise, in the lands of the white man (Indians, Eskimos, Hawaiians and other natives excepted).

–MG–and here you display your utter hypocrisy–“Indians, Eskimos and Hawaiians excepted”–guess you CAN’T include them, considering the fact that your precious “whites” droves them out and destroyed them as indigenous peoples, huh?

You want to see the “ugly truth”? Just take a look in the mirror. Lenin had an expression for people like you. He called them “useful idiots”. Talk about a perfect fit! My advice to you and your fellow bozos is to join the Democratic Party. Then you can play the outraged maidens all you want and call your fellow whites “racists, Nazis, bigots and haters” all the time. You’ll be right at home.

The only “useful idiots” in this discussion are those who are too stupid to see that the present anti-Islamic hysteria being promoted by the Jewish and alternative media (aka, Jeff Rense) is THE VEHICLE by which the Jews are destroying this country, as well as your precious “white” soldiers too stupid to keep from fighting in these wars which will in due time destroy their countries.

Join the democratic party? What kind of drugs are you on? Why would anyone of such “superior intelligence” emanating from your “superior racial characteristics” entertain for even a microsecond the notion that this was a viable argument to use within this discussion?

Yes, it’s normal to make enemies in the kind of struggle we’re involved in. But since the race conscious patriots who are fighting the System don’t have enough enemies as it is, they have to make even more by antagonizing those who are fighting on the same side, don’t they? I can’t help but think of this European nobleman (forgot his name, unfortunately) who described Americans just before the Revolution as “a population of English farmers constantly quarreling and suing each other”. That was in the 18th century. Some things never change, do they?

–MG–Yes, there are contentions within “movements” such as this. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson hated each other even though they were fighting for the same thing. However, I cannot recall any incident before, during or after the revolution where one threatened to turn the other into the Redcoats over a disagreement of policy as Jeff Rense did to me, and if you see nothing problematic about this, well then perhaps you need to look into the mirror in finding out just who the real idiot is in all of this is. And lastly, get off the race thing–it will go noweher and you will go nowhere with it. Might as well be a buggy whip salesman in the 21st century for all the headway you’re going to make on that one.

Nov 15, 2010 at 9:39 pm
  • Laydee Liberty

FYI I thought you might like to know Mark -

This picture was sent by a friend and was rejected by Jeff Rense or one his motley crew at Rense.com.

It was not to even allowed to be considered as a submission to in his annual spooky Halloween picture contest, in spite of all his “disclaimers” he obviously likes to pick and choose.

Zionism Reaper of Death http://theforbiddentruth.net/umg.php?m=1049

Hum-mmmm? Just how many other pictures were rejected because they were politically incorrect about Zionism? Did you see what picture actually won this year? Ha - it was very telling folks.

Although I can’t say I was even surprised by this revelation as this was a test, that he predictably failed. The TRUTH apparently is just too hot for him to touch even with a disclaimer. Jeff certainly seems to be showing to whom he obviously beholden. Does this officially make him an asset? He’s certainly leaning in that direction.

Dec 9, 2010 at 7:23 pm