The Ugly Truth Podcast Jan 19, 2011

January 19, 2011

zionism.jpg

Writer Jonathon Azaziah from www.maskofzion.com joins the program to discuss his work and how Zionism is the greatest threat faced by mankind in all its history.

Please check out the brand new book detailing Israel’s deliberate attack on the USS LIBERTY here

00:0000:00

Facebook Comments:

• Doug

Jonathan Azaziah is putting out some fantastic articles lately. I go to Vetrans Today, every day, hoping his next one is out. I have always wondered where Anwar Sadat was in all of this. As a young man, I watched all of his interviews with Barbara Walters. They way she played it, he was a wonderful leader and person. I guess she had me fooled! Go figure! Jonathan just cleared all that up for me. Thank you!

Jan 20, 2011 at 1:04 am
  • chrispaulfan

mark, thanks for addressing the SL question where she has dodged the hijacker question every time, or shills the gov side … thing is your answer/explanation doesn’t cut it bc all she has to say is NO COMMENT or I dont know, phrasing it how she does loses all street cred to people who know there is NO FING way Hani flew flight 77 or any muslims flew to their deaths … Love your show and you etc, but this is a huge thing to many of us and many will speak up as you and many others have taught us …

thanks gregg

Jan 20, 2011 at 3:19 am
  • Chris L

Excellent material. Amazing information… :) Keep on Keeping on!

Jan 20, 2011 at 3:38 am
  • Doug

Sorry to post again but I just have to say thank you Mark for having Jonathan Azaziah on the show. The kid is brilliant. It’s like we have just opened the blinds to a picture window on the Middle East. Thank you for asking him to come back. I know he has so much more to tell us. We know who the usual suspects are. It’s nice to get the low down on ALL of there misdeeds, around the world. It just makes everything else make better sense. Amazing.

Jan 20, 2011 at 5:12 am
  • RickB

Excellent show. Excellent resource. No, Americans don’t get this kind of news from their jewish MSM.

Jan 20, 2011 at 12:53 pm
  • chrispaulfan

one more thought that bothered me, this is your show, mark, you can ask questions, just like Jim Fetzer, DB Smith, or Charles Giuliani etc on anything you want, so for you to tell your listeners to email SL about the hijackers, well that sounded like a wimpy cop out … SL lied like phil giraldi and other shills on anti-war.com where their host scott horton covers for them, please don’t go that route. I stopped listening to Horton bc he couldnt even answer a simple question: does he believe 19 muslims hijacked planes on 9/11?

Take my comments as constructive criticism, bc I have ballyhooed your show 100xs, yet on this front I am extremely disappointed and left wondering what agendas are, or why a host won’t call people out to be more specific; SL can’t cherry pick her facts, you surely understand this … She goes canary on 100 things worse than muslim pilots, yet you covered for her … it really makes NO SENSE.

again, thanks gregg

Jan 20, 2011 at 9:00 pm
  • Kolnidre

That was your best interview yet, Mark. Before Jonathan began speaking I bet most listeners had never even heard of the Mizrahim, the Arab Jews as he said. In fact, they are so often referred to as Sephardim, which is incorrect as Sephardi Jews are the ones that migrated out of the Levant, through Spain, Portugal, and back through Greece, Turkey and Moracco. In Spain many went underground as “Conversos,” while the Mizrahim remained in Palestine the entire time.

Tragically, those bottle rockets from the occupied territories and Lebanon, which Israhell likes to point to as justification for their oppressive rule, usually land in the Mizrahi ghetto Jonathan talked about near the beginning of the interview. So once again we see how they pretend to be victimized when in fact the victims are a different class of Jews the supremacist European Talmudists.

Jan 20, 2011 at 10:47 pm
  • Pierre

Great to discover another true truther and how we have been deceived in so many ways. Thank Mark and Jonathan.I just contributed to your program and will keep doing it and encourage others to do the same, One of the very few program we can still trust

Jan 21, 2011 at 6:49 pm
  • ROLF

The quality of the program and the inside knowledge of the guests presented is of a value that you will find nowhere else! The program is getting better by the week! May God allow this to continue and I will certainly donate as soon as I can!

Jan 22, 2011 at 12:43 am
  • Mark

I give this show a 5 out of 5 stars. Lots of good information - I didn’t know about the false flag attack on the Morrocan boat, the 12 year internment of Arab Jews, their use for slave labor, or honestly much of anything that he talked of. And the delivery was sharp, with feeling, knowledge and credibility. Just Excellent! Mark, you also said something interesting when you talked about the vultures feeding on the dead carcass. Were you talking about this?

“For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.” Matt 24:23-28

Jan 22, 2011 at 11:26 am
  • D Costa

Jonathon Asaziah,

I agree with your assesment about Zionism.

This was a good show! I am glad Mark Glenn is well. He has to be on the watchout for his well being and that of his family because Zionist Jews may have plans to harm him [and his family].

Jan 23, 2011 at 1:26 pm
  • fellist

I stopped listening when the guest started blaming White people and talking about Khazars. If the guy doesn’t know WHO he’s talking about, there’s a good chance he doesn’t know WHAT he’s talking about.

There’s simply no excuse in 2005 for thinking Ashkenazis are ‘White’ or largely a result of Khazar conversions. That myth was actually popularised by a Jew for the benefit of Jewry:

quoting wiki: Koestler stated that part of his intent in writing the book was to defuse anti-Semitism by undermining the identification of European Jews with the Jews of the Bible, rendering anti-Semitic epithets such as “Christ killer” inapplicable.[1]

Koestler did not see alleged Khazar ancestry as diminishing the claim of Jews to Israel, which he felt was based on the United Nations mandate and not on Biblical covenants or genetic inheritance.

A 2005 study by Nebel et al., based on Y chromosome polymorphic markers, showed that Ashkenazi Jews are more closely related to other Jewish and Middle Eastern groups than to their host populations in Europe.

endquote.

Jan 24, 2011 at 9:39 am
  • youtube/user/bbcsheepnews

Thanks again guys for the most truthful analysis of the zionist machine, you guys are top of the list on my truthameter. Keep it up because your country need’s you. I will always keep a link to this page @ my youtube page. “9/11″ is not strawman and neither is “the ugly truth” Peace.

Jan 24, 2011 at 4:50 pm
  • old grandma

Jonathon Azaziah thank you, how can such a young man have so much wisdom, thank you again

Feb 2, 2011 at 5:46 pm